Merrell Running Bootcamp!
About Merrell Running Bootcamp
Date: Saturday, 7th April 2018
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Meeting Point: Royal Sporting House, Tanglin Mall. #01-21/24
Participation Fee: SGD $130.00*
*Includes a pair of Merrell Bare Access Flex Knit + Event Tee + Drawstring Bag + Tubular (Total worth of $360)
*A service fee of $5.31 is applicable during checkout
The limited Bootcamp organised by Royal Sporting House Singapore includes intense but scalable running drills followed by a supervised run at the Botanic Gardens led by elite ultramarathoner & founder of Train Live Compete and Singapore's Runners Convention, Ms Liew Wei Yong.
The run will be a 2km run to and fro from Tanglin Mall to Botanical Garden with an additional HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These exercises are specially designed for runners to improve the muscular strength and power to run stronger and prevent injuries.
Wei Yong and her team of running experts will offer running advice as well as careful guidance to make sure you will definitely learn something useful from this bootcamp. Physiotherapist Vivien Koh will also be present to share insightful tips on injury prevention.
Expert Consultation on Injury Prevention and Management
The Bootcamp will also include an injury prevention and management talk by physiotherapist Vivien Koh. Vivien has worked in neuro-geri, inpatients and outpatients orthopaedic, spine and finally settling in the sports department of an acute tertiary hospital. She is involved with the treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries, and post-operative rehabilitation. She has also served with Team Singapore as a physiotherapist in the medical team at the SEA Games and ASEAN Para Games in 2015.
At the Bootcamp, participants will receive an exciting goodie bag worth $360!
Introducing Merrell New Bare Access Flex Knit
The new Bare Access Flex knit feature a 0mm drop, and the FLEXconnect™ technology with a Hyperlock™ heel for security during descents and sharp turns, dual-directional flex groove midsole for agility and stability, and sticky, durable outsole for superior grip. Experience engineered adaptability and comfort with Merrell’s 3D knit which is made using 360 degrees construction.
Each participant will have the chance to put the Merrell New Bare Access Flex Knit to a running test during the Bootcamp.
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.: Registration. Participants will be required to change into their Merrell shoe and tee.
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: Running Bootcamp.
- Running Drills at Botanic Gardens / Tanglin Mall.
- A supervised run at Botanic Gardens.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Injury Prevention Management Talk by Physiotherapist Vivien + Refreshment with Q & A opportunity.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Workshop Ends + Collection of Merrell Drawstring Bag + Tubular.
*Schedule may subject to last minute changes
Terms and Conditions
- Limited to the first 32 participants only!
- Please indicate your choice of top and shoe sizes, and shoe colour when making the purchase. Kindly try the size of the shoes in any Royal Sporting House stores before purchase. In the event that the choice of shoe colour is not available, we will provide another available colour in the same shoe size.
- Strictly no refund upon no-show from registrant/s.
- While all precautions and diligence will be made to ensure a safe and smooth workshop session for all participants, the organiser and the sponsor(s) will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered by the participants or any other party attending the event.
- After registration, a guide to the workshop will be sent to you closer to the event date.
- The organisers reserve the rights to modify the terms at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Merrell ® empowers amazing outdoor lives. Merrell hiking boots, trail running shoes, active lifestyle shoes, work boots are built on Merrell’s outdoor heritage, quality and performance. The trail is the core of our design philosophy and has continued to guide us in the development of innovative products that inspire and enable enjoyment of the outdoors.