Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane supports joint health. It has six bioactive ingredients that support joint health and range of motion.
BIOVAFLEX® HYDROLYSED EGG MEMBRANE
- Comes from chicken eggs, suitable for those with shellfish or seafood allergies
- A patented, eco-friendly Hydro5™ process assures nutrient purity
- Six bioactive ingredients support joint health and range of motion:
Elastin + Desmosine and Isodesmosine
- Maintains cartilage elasticity
Collagen + Glycoaminoglycans
- Supports tensile strength and provide cartilage hydration and cushion support
Transforming Growth Factor Beta
- Supports joint health
- Cell protection against free radicals
PLUS BOSWELLIN® (BOSWELLIA SERRATA) GUM RESIN EXTRACT
Contains Boswellic Acid, an antioxidant that supports healthy joints hence providing comfort and ease of movement.