11K Solo Open UNS 2019
|Start Date||March 17, 2019|
|End Date||March 17, 2019|
|Venue||UNS, Jl. Ir. Sutami 36A, Jebres, Surakarta|
|Address||UNS, Jl. Ir. Sutami 36A, Jebres, Surakarta|
Take Your Runs Online
Competition Date: 17th March 2019
Location: Solo (Indonesia)
Rules & Guides: 11K Solo Open UNS 2019 OPEN
The 11K Run 2019 Solo Open UNS Rules and Guidelines apply to all participants without exception.
These rules and guidelines for the 11K Run 2019 Solo Open UNS are intended for:
- Provide direction and instructions to the participants (Ensuring the safety and comfort of all participants)
- By registering the 11K Solo Open UNS 2019, the participants confirm that they have read, understood, agreed and will comply with all the rules and guidelines of the 2019 Solo Open UNS without exception.
- Student Category:
Participants included in the category of students are male and female participants who at the time of enrollment and running have an age range of 6 years to 17/18 years (SD-SMA). It is proven by the Student card that is still valid and declared healthy.
- Student Category:
Students included in the category of students are students and college students when registering and running having an age range of 17 years to 22 years or ACTIVE as a student from a certain college or equivalent as evidenced by a valid student card or proof of a student's college and declared healthy.
- Menwa Category:
The Student Regiment category is male and female participants who are declared ACTIVE members of the Student Regiment of a tertiary institution in Indonesia and stand on behalf of the organization, as evidenced by the membership card and a letter of recommendation.
- Category of TNI / POLRI:
The TNI / POLRI category is a member of the TNI / POLRI Son or Daughter who is declared an ACTIVE member from the military and police agencies and stands on behalf of his institution, proven by a membership card/identity card along with a recommendation letter.
- Son General Category:
Participants who have male sex and are not included in other categories. (students, students, menwa, TNI / POLRI or international)
- Princess General Category:
Participants who have a female gender and are not included in other categories. (students, students, menwa, TNI / POLRI or international)
- International Son General Category:
All foreigners and Indonesian citizens who have male sex from within and outside Indonesia as evidenced by FC Passport.
- General International Princess Category:
All foreigners and Indonesian citizens who have female sex originating from inside and outside Indonesia as evidenced by FC Passport.
11K Participation in the 2019 Solo Open UNS is open to the public, namely;
- Licensed athletes and non-licensed athletes who are Indonesian citizens
- General community (non-athletes) Indonesian citizens
- Licensed athletes and non-licensed athletes of foreign nationals
- General community (non-athletes) Foreign Citizens