80 Minutes to 10
|Start Date||April 28, 2019|
|End Date||April 28, 2019|
|Address||Tangerang City Banten|
Take Your Runs Online
About Registration "80 Minutes to 10".
The 10K running contest with an 80-minute qualification will start registration with an early bird 12 percent discount on December 12-16 2018. In general, the registration requirements are as follows:
1. Applicants attach proof of the results of the 10K race with a maximum of 80 minutes (1.20.00) within the last two years from the date of the "80 Minutes to 10" race. The proof of the competition is in the form of pieces (screenshots) of the results of the race / certificate of competition or the URL link of the race results. If the applicant has more than one proof of competition according to qualification, then send the latest race results. .
2. The 80-minute time for 10K is an official net time / chip time of a race and is not the result of a GPS / cellular phone application clock. .
3. If the applicant does not have an official record at the time of the 10K competition, the committee invites to register using the other official race records within the last two years:
- Half marathon no later than 2.20.00
- Marathon no later than 5.20.00 General requirements used still refer to point 1..
4. Applicants should complete the registration. Specifically for the registrant's address column to be filled in completely because the race package will be sent using a courier service to the address of each registrant. In other words, there is no RPC (race pack collection) in this race. .
5. The race slot is very limited so register immediately to ensure the race ticket. .
6. This race will use the maximum race time or cut off time within 80 minutes. .
7. Follow the contest account @ 80minsto10 to get the latest information about the race. .
Thank you for your attention and cooperation. We really appreciate the enthusiasm of the runners for this competition. Success for all of us. . . # 80minsto10