Sports Hub National Day Fiesta 2017
|Start Date||August 9, 2017|
|End Date||August 9, 2017|
|Venue||Singapore Sports Hub|
Celebrate National Day together as One Sporting Singapore!
Join us at the Singapore Sports Hub on 9 August 2017 as we celebrate the Nation’s birthday at the Sports Hub National Day Fiesta!
The Sports Hub National Day Fiesta, which is part of GetActive! @ Singapore Sports Hub event, is a full day celebration featuring a variety of sports, fitness, entertainment and lifestyle activities including a live telecast of the National Day Parade and family picnic, sports challenges, 52-minute National Day fitness workout, aquathlon workshop, and a carnival.
· Live NDP Telecast & Family Picnic – Have a mass family picnic right at the OCBC Square while watching the live telecast of the National Day Parade.
· Experience Sports Super 8s^ – Form a team of 2 to 5 persons, be an athlete for a day and challenge yourself to 8 different sports – tennis, table tennis, lawn bowl, athletics, touch rugby, basketball, futsal and floorball.
· 52-minute National Day Fitness Blast^ – Come dressed in red and Zumba/Cardio Blast along to your favourite National Day-themed songs!
· Experience Sports – Sports Development Series: Aquathlon^ – Have a swim at our world-class swimming pool at the OCBC Aquatic Centre, and run along the Stadium Riverside Walk to enjoy the scenic views of the city skyline.
· National Day Carnival – Be entertained by stage performances and participate in activities such as upsized board games, bouncy castles, racing simulators, design-your-own-NDP-truck and more!
^ Limited quantities of the Sports Hub National Day Fiesta Fun Pack will be given out to participants who sign up for these three activities on a first-come-first-served basis.
All activities are FREE for the public.