The Brave Walk 2018
|Start Date||August 25, 2018|
|End Date||August 25, 2018|
|Venue||East Coast Park near carpark F2|
|Address||East Coast Park near carpark F2|
Let’s walk for the women who have influenced or inspired us! Sign up now!
The Brave Walk is a 6.5 km walk for women, by women. This inaugural walk is organised by Singapore women’s non-profit Brave Spaces, which is committed to engaging, enriching and empowering women.
Why join the inaugural Brave Walk?
- Walk because you believe that a woman’s access to support and care should not be defined by age, ability or background.
- Walk to raise awareness for women’s equity, health and self-care.
- Walk to create positive spaces for diverse women in Singapore.
- Walk with like-minded women who believe in nurturing the emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of all women.
- Bring your family and friends, even pet dogs too!
All proceeds from tickets sold and donations go directly to supporting Brave Spaces initiatives, research, advocacy, and helpline.
Brave Walkers will walk 6.5km along the well-traversed coastline of East Coast Park.