As a runner, you know that eating healthy food is critical to your body’s health, but did you know that the foods you buy may not be as nutritious as you once believed? For that reason alone, supplementing your diet with products formulated to provide those natural vitamins and minerals is particularly critical.
As a result of increased interest in the role supplements play, this industry has grown by leaps and bounds, so it can be hard to know which nutritional aids are right for you.
But you’re ahead of the game…
…since you are already familiar with the benefits of Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane, the dietary aid you use to keep your joints in top shape. The same company makes a wide selection of other all-natural supplements so your body can combat the ongoing assault on your body that’s born of contemporary conditions that impact the food we eat:
- Soil can be deficient in minerals due to overuse and poor crop rotation practices.
- Shipping over long distances may deplete vitamins and minerals in fresh foods.
- Food processing and refining can strip food of nutritional properties.
- Genetic breeding focused on “visual appeal” can compromise nutritional values.
- Athletes who develop bad eating habits can suffer vitamin and mineral depletion.
- Stealthy nutrient deficiencies can be caused by medications you take every day.
- Increased air and water pollution call for more nutritional aids to combat toxicity.
- Pesticides can limit the beneficial microbes crops need to become nutrient dense.
- Fertilizer chemicals can also rob produce of trace minerals and vitamins.
- Synthetic supplements may neither absorb properly nor be tolerated as well as all-natural supplements.
It’s commonplace. If you feel as though competing arguments about pros and cons of taking nutritional supplements have gotten out of control, you’re not alone.
Fortunately, Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane has already been adopted by runners throughout the world to support joint health, maintain cartilage elasticity, protect cells against free radicals and increase range of motion. Because this product has become so popular, a new question arises.
Is it safe to mix supplements? Well, ask yourself this question: Is it safe to mix different types of foods to obtain nutrients your body needs? You know the answer—which is why you are careful to eat a balanced diet.
For Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane users, the same rule applies: Be sensible and smart about what you take and you can be rest assured that there will be no complication mixing Kordel’s all-natural quality supplements with BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane.
The Big Five
- Kordel’s Theracurmin
has amazing antioxidant properties that “act like a master switch” to keep the body in balance. At the heart of this formulation is all-natural turmeric root extract that is known to absorb fast and promote optimal health when combined with Egg Membrane. Theracurmin dials down the impact of enzymes and biological processes that trigger inflammation so your body heals fast as cells are protected from destructive free radical oxidation.
- Sometimes, weight plateaus frustrate runners, but Kordel’s Lean and Fit can help you over that hump. This formulation works with Egg Membrane; the two are like a match made in heaven! This power couple prompt the body to burn fat faster to achieve optimal health with ingredients including Coleus forskohlii (a body-fat reducing plant extract), green tea and Guarana extracts infused with caffeine. This 100-percent natural product belongs on your supplement list.
- Add Kordel’s B Complex and C Stress vitamins to your regimen to maintain your health and vigor year-round. This dynamic mix of herbs, minerals and vitamins can help you cope with everything life throws your way so you keep moving at an energetic pace. This nutrient-dense formula moderates stress levels so you remain calm and relaxed.
- Just for men: Kordel’s Testofen® Plus supports masculinity, vitality and health. It pairs perfectly with Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane so guys stay vigorous and strong. This product boosts a male runner’s yang and qi so guys remain healthy and unstoppable. What joint and energy pain and drain? When you pair Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane with Testofen®, this all-natural, dynamic duo can help you perform like a superstar both on and off the track!
- Girls just want to have fun, but if you suffer achy joints, decreased range of motion and even your skin shows it, add Kordel’s Egg Membrane and Kordel’s La Beauté® Opex White® formulations to your essential supplement list. It works from within to support skin collagen and keratin formation, giving radiant skin, beautiful hair and strong nails. Your skin will thrive in the care of La Beauté® Opex White Complex®. What better way to celebrate being a woman of any age than by looking as great as you run?
- Kordel’s Theracurmin
Win Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane
Kordel’s is giving out Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane 60s (Full Commercial size) to 5 lucky winners. Free shipping is included. To participate, follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Like our Facebook page and follow our Instagram profile.
- Step 2: Share this article on Facebook.
- Step 3: Message us on Facebook after you have done the above.
Good luck! Contest ends on 10 April 2018, 2359hrs.
There is no cash, credit or other alternatives to the prize offered. The prizes are not for resale.
Have you started taking a supplement that pairs well with your Kordel’s BiovaFlex® Egg Membrane? We would like to read about your personal experience, so please let us hear from you![su_note note_color=”#000000″ text_color=”#FFFFFF” radius=”5″]RunSociety does not offer any medical advice and does not allege to be a provider of medical information. Results will always vary for individuals, depending on the individual’s physical condition, lifestyle, and diet. Always consult your physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, dietary or exercise program. RunSociety holds no liability for any use or consumption of the product mentioned.[/su_note]