Under Armour Speedform RC: Built to Go Faster, with a Lower Ride
With ultrasonic seaming and a unique silicone heel grip, the Under Armour Speedform fits so well, you could leave your socks at home.
Only the originators of performance apparel could make the ultimate performance "moon shot": a running shoe that actually fits. Under Armour took inspiration from spacesuits and paired it with the material innovation of a bra to create the seamless heel cup...the holy grail of fit. The Under Armour Speedform is an entirely new way of making footwear.
The Holy Grail of Fit
The heel cup: A part nobody's ever thought of before. The Under Armour Speedform RC Technology gives the runner zero distractions, with the heel cup designed in a bra factory; a place that understands fit and feel better than anybody else.
The unique silicone grip around the heel allows for a locked-in fit, along with an external heel counter for heel lock down support.
The seamless heel cup might get the spotlight, but it isn't the only news. Every part of the Under Armour Speedform was designed from the inside out for a precision fit. Apart from the innovative heel cup, the Under Armour Speedform RC features:
- Ultrasonic welded seams with Bemis tape offers next-to-skin support and comfort.
- Ultrasonic seal for durable breathability.
- Anatomic toe molding for guided fit.
- Innovative Micro G midsole delivers the ultimate lightweight and responsive ride.
- Supportive TPU curve for added support and a more stable landing.
- Full length, 4D Foam embedded sock liner adds cushioning and moisture wicking capabilities, paired with seamless comfort.
- Strategic placement of UA Light Speed Grip in high wear areas of the outsole for minimum weight with increased durability and traction.
- Weighing in at approximately 170 grams and a 6mm offset, the Under Armour Speedform RC is built to go faster with a lighter, lower ride.
Where to Buy?The Under Armour Speedform RC is now available for S$179 at the Under Armour retail store, located at Orchard Gateway.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.