Under Armour Speedform RC: Built to Go Faster, with a Lower Ride
With ultrasonic seaming and a unique silicone heel grip, the Under Armour Speedform fits so well, you could leave your socks at home.
Only the originators of performance apparel could make the ultimate performance "moon shot": a running shoe that actually fits. Under Armour took inspiration from spacesuits and paired it with the material innovation of a bra to create the seamless heel cup...the holy grail of fit. The Under Armour Speedform is an entirely new way of making footwear.
The Holy Grail of Fit
The heel cup: A part nobody's ever thought of before. The Under Armour Speedform RC Technology gives the runner zero distractions, with the heel cup designed in a bra factory; a place that understands fit and feel better than anybody else.
The unique silicone grip around the heel allows for a locked-in fit, along with an external heel counter for heel lock down support.
The seamless heel cup might get the spotlight, but it isn't the only news. Every part of the Under Armour Speedform was designed from the inside out for a precision fit. Apart from the innovative heel cup, the Under Armour Speedform RC features:
- Ultrasonic welded seams with Bemis tape offers next-to-skin support and comfort.
- Ultrasonic seal for durable breathability.
- Anatomic toe molding for guided fit.
- Innovative Micro G midsole delivers the ultimate lightweight and responsive ride.
- Supportive TPU curve for added support and a more stable landing.
- Full length, 4D Foam embedded sock liner adds cushioning and moisture wicking capabilities, paired with seamless comfort.
- Strategic placement of UA Light Speed Grip in high wear areas of the outsole for minimum weight with increased durability and traction.
- Weighing in at approximately 170 grams and a 6mm offset, the Under Armour Speedform RC is built to go faster with a lighter, lower ride.