Terms and Policies
BY ACCESSING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER RUNSOCIETY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES OR ANY OF RUNSOCIETY LICENSEES’ SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE.
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from each of the Site and Services. If you continue to use the Site and Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
Additional terms may apply to your use of the Site and Services. We will provide these terms to you or post them on the Site and Services to which they apply; they are incorporated by reference into these Terms. If there is a conflict between these Terms and any additional terms that apply to a particular Service, the additional terms will control.
Sweepstakes, contests, and promotions on the Site and Services may also have additional rules and eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, and you are responsible for complying with these rules and requirements.
3. Registration and Access Controls
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login names and passwords and you accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to notify us of unauthorized use.
If we request registration information from you, you must provide us with accurate and complete information and must update the information when it changes. You may not access any age-restricted Services unless you are above the required age.
4. Copyright, Intellectual Property; License
The content, information, data, designs, code, and materials associated with the Site and Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions.
Subject to these Terms, you may access and use the Site and Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Site and Services and Content, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Site and Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sub license this limited right to use the Site and Services or resell the Site and Services.
- a. Viral Distribution
We may expressly authorize you to redistribute certain Content for personal, non-commercial use. We will identify the Content that you are authorized to redistribute and describe ways you may redistribute it (such as via email, blogs, or embedded players, or by producing Mash-Ups). We may revoke this authorization at any time. If you redistribute Content, you must be able to edit or delete such publicly posted Content and you must edit or delete it promptly upon our request.
- b. Photographs
Photographs taken by RunSociety’s photographers are the properties of RunSociety. Our photographers will wear RunSociety official apparel for easy identification. If you do wish your photos to be taken by our photographers, please notify them at the point of time. If you are not comfortable having your photographs appearing on RunSociety, please contact us and request that they be removed. RunSociety hopes to give back to the running community by providing photographs of runners freely. Photographs are free to share non-commercially without any editing or modification.
- c. Commercial Use of RunSociety magazine Materials and Screen Shots.
- the content you wish to use;
- where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
- where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- how many copies will be produced and distributed;
- what other materials will be associated with the RunSociety content; and
- your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
- d. Copyright
The organization, content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited.
You must obtain RunSociety's written permission for any commercial use of the Content or the Site and Services, including reproduction, copying, translating or redistribution. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on this magazine which constitutes the personal information, property, or photograph or other depiction of any particular person may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent of the individual person. To obtain permission to copy portions of this magazine, please contact us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. RunSociety reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our magazine.
5. Legal Complaints
RunSociety respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on the Site and Services infringes your copyright of you have a legal complaint other than a copyright claim, please contact us immediately.
6. User Submissions
Some of the Site and Services may allow you to submit or transmit audio, video, text, or other materials (collectively, “User Submissions”) to or through the Site and Services. When you provide User Submissions, you grant to RunSociety, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable license to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, sublicense, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell, translate, and create derivative works of those User Submissions, and your name, voice, likeness and other identifying information where part of a User Submission, in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future, including, without limitation, for developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Submissions.
We respect your ownership of User Submissions. If you owned a User Submission before providing it to us, you will continue owning it after providing it to us, subject to any rights granted in the Terms and any access granted to others. If you delete a User Submission from the Site and Services, our general license to that User Submission will end after a reasonable period of time required for the deletion to take full effect. However, the User Submission may still exist in our backup copies, which are not publicly available. If your User Submission is shared with third parties, those third parties may have retained copies of your User Submissions. In addition, if we made use of your User Submission before you deleted it, we will continue to have the right to make, duplicate, redistribute, and sublicense those pre-existing uses, even after you delete the User Submission. Terminating your account on a Service will not automatically delete your User Submissions.
We may refuse or remove a User Submission without notice to you. However, we have no obligation to monitor User Submissions, and you agree that neither we nor our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, or agents will be liable for User Submissions or any loss or damage resulting from User Submissions.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant to RunSociety the license above and that none of your User Submissions are defamatory, violate any rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy), or violate applicable law.
7. Third-Party Content
8. Fee-Based Services
If you accept fee-based products or features, you agree to the terms and conditions governing all such purchases, including all requirements to pay applicable fees and charges. We will notify you of any changes to fees and charges. Billing for all subscription services will be governed by the Individual Features section of these Terms unless the terms of the subscription say otherwise.
We may offer trial subscriptions to paid services for free or at special discounted prices. Unless otherwise stated, these trial subscriptions and any other subscription services we provide may be automatically renewed at the current subscription rate if you do not cancel before the end of the trial or subscription period. You may need to cancel your subscription at least 10 days prior to its renewal date in order to avoid further charges.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees and charges are non-refundable, including for unused portions of cancelled subscriptions. We do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
9. Acceptable Use
The Site and Services have been designed to present Content in a unique format and appearance. Unless we give you permission, you agree not to access the Site and Services using any interface other than ours. We may deny permission to link to the Site and Services for any reason in our sole discretion, and you must be able to edit or delete promptly links that you create, upon our request.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use the Site and Services to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- Link to the Site and Services from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Site and Services, display the Site and Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between RunSociety Parties and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- Interfere with others using the Site and Services or otherwise disrupt the Site and Services;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and RunSociety;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site and Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
10. Site Access; Account Deletion
We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice:
- Restrict or terminate your access to the Site and Services;
- Change or discontinue the Site and Services;
- Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts;
We will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and we will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Site and Services. If you want to delete your account on a Service, please use contact instructions posted on the Service at which you obtained the account. Any User Submissions you made while using the Site and Services will continue to be governed by Section 6 of these Terms.
Sections 6 and 11-15 of these Terms will survive any termination of your access to the Site and Services, whether we terminate your access or you voluntarily discontinue your use.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RunSociety, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, vendors, partners, contractors, agents, licensors or other representatives of each of them and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “RunSociety Parties”) with respect to all claims, costs (including attorney’s fees and costs), damages, liabilities, and expenses or obligations of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use or misuse of the Site and Services (including, without limitation use of your account, whether or not authorized by you, and claims arising from User Submissions). RunSociety retains the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claim subject to indemnification, and in such cases you agree to cooperate with us to defend such claim. You may not settle any claim covered by this Section 11 without RunSociety’s prior written approval.
12. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
RUNSOCIETY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT: (1) THAT THE SITE AND SERVICES, ANY OF THE SITE AND SERVICES’ FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (2) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THAT THE SITE AND SERVICES OR THE SERVERS HOSTING THEM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE; OR (4) THAT THE SITE AND SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. RUNSOCIETY PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE SITE AND SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” RUNSOCIETY PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND SERVICES OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF ONE OR MORE OF RUNSOCIETY PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WILLFUL MISCONDUCT) UNLESS SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE AND SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE AND SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF RUNSOCIETY PARTIES’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE, OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY RUNSOCIETY PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITE AND SERVICES (INCLUDING THOSE INCORPORATING USER SUBMISSIONS).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR ARE UNSUSPECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY LAW, THAT OTHERWISE MIGHT LIMIT YOUR WAIVER OF SUCH CLAIMS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO WAY SHOULD OUR WEB SITES AND ONLINE GUIDES BE CONSIDERED AS OFFERING MEDICAL ADVICE OR MEDICAL TREATMENTS. THE CONSUMABLE PRODUCT THAT WE PROMOTE, SELL OR GIVE AWAY SHOULD NEVER BE USED WITHOUT CONSULTING A MEDICALLY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL FIRST.
THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES IS PRESENTED IN SUMMARY FORM, IS GENERAL IN NATURE, AND IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OUR SITES.
As noted throughout this site, the information on our site is provided for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for a health care provider’s consultation. Please consult your own physician or appropriate health care provider about the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your own symptoms or medical conditions as these diseases commonly present with variable signs and symptoms.
Check with a physician if you suspect you are ill, or believe you may have one of the problems discussed on our site, as many problems and disease states may be serious and even life-threatening.
Also note that while our site frequently updates its contents, medical information changes rapidly. Therefore, some information may be out of date or even possibly inaccurate and erroneous. If you find information on our site that you believe is in error, please let us know.
The information on our sites should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual.
It should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
Information obtained in our remedy site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly.
Always consult with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our site.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific test, products, or procedures that may be mentioned on the Site. Any opinions expressed on the Site are the opinions of the authors RunSociety does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the Site. Reliance on any information provided us, its Health Experts, commentators or other visitors to our sites are solely at your own risk.
We assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the materials provided to you. We are in no way recommending them for any medicinal purpose and expressly advise against using them for such purposes. You access this material at your own risk. We have no control over and accept no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
If you do not agree with any of the terms of this medical disclaimer, please do not try the product.
13. Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all claims arising from or related to your use of the Site and Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. These Terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if applicable.
With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), you agree to exclusive jurisdiction in the state and courts in Singapore. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you must file any claim or action related to use of the Site and Services or these Terms within one year after such claim or action accrued. Otherwise, you will waive the claim or action.
14. Affiliate Links
When a product or service is reviewed on RunSociety, particularly when it is of the web variety, the reader should be aware that it is common practice for us to use affiliate links. RunSociety may, assuming that the item is not free, receive a small commission on the sale of said item. Though it should be noted that these links will never be allowed to sway our decision in reviewing an application on the site. We strive, first and foremost, to present our readers with applications that we consider to be of impeccable quality. No amount of commission on the sale of a product or service would move us away from this standard.
We may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on our sites or delivering them to you via email. You may update your email address by visiting the Site and Services where you have provided contact information. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we will not be responsible for failure to notify you. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms, including all additional terms, conditions, and policies on the Site and Services, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and RunSociety with respect to the RunSociety Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and RunSociety with respect to the RunSociety Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
RunSociety may host contests from time to time. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before taking part in any RunSociety contest. By participating in any of the contests, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions of entry (the Terms) and agree to be bound by them. Once you've participated in any RunSociety contest, you acknowledge and agree that RunSociety will gather, use and contact you with the information you've provided for any marketing or research purposes.
By entering the contest, you also confirm that you do not breach any law of Singapore regarding the legality of entering the contest. RunSociety will not be responsible for any entrant entering the contest unlawfully or otherwise in breach of Singapore law. You are advised to check or seek advice on Singapore law before entering the Competition.
- RunSociety contests are open to anyone, unless otherwise stated.
- Any entry submitted after the close of the contest period shall be considered as void.
- There is no age limit unless specifically stated for each contest. Contestants who are 12 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian) when collecting the prizes.
- Employees of RunSociety companies and related companies/sponsors can participate in the contest but are not eligible for the prizes.
- RunSociety reserves the right not to accept any entries that are incomplete, related or to disqualify any contestants who are deemed to have infringed these terms and conditions or the rules and regulations of the contest.
- In the event that a contest requires registration fees, the registration fees will not be refunded if the contestant is disqualified or decides to withdraw from the contest after payment of the registration fee.
- RunSociety reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to:
- a. amend or vary any of the Terms at any time without prior notice and by entering the contest you agree to any such amended Terms; and
- b. terminate, ban or disqualify any entrant’s entry for the contest or reclaim any Prize(s) at any time if it is the opinion of RunSociety that there has been a breach of any of the Terms by such entrant (whether discovered during or after the end of the contest).
- c. decide which mechanism or method to determine a prize winner or choose a winner in whatever way is ideal for RunSociety.
- All prizes are non-negotiable, non-sellable, non-transferable, non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash credit or kind, either in part or in full. The values stated for the prizes are correctly reflected at the time of upload on the website and are subjected to change. RunSociety reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent value to those offered if deemed necessary.
- RunSociety assumes no responsibilities for damaged, poor quality, garbled, lost, late, unclaimed, or misdirected prizes.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 7 days after the announcement of the results. Prizes must be claimed in person at the designated location at an appointed time. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- The winners will be contacted via email or phone and their identity will be recognized to receive their prize. In the event that any winner is not available to be contacted or did not respond within 3 days after being contacted, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a new winner may be selected. Winners will be announced via RunSociety's website or on it's Social Media channel. RunSociety reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to deal with unclaimed Prizes in any manner.
- The prize(s) in the contest is product from sponsors (the prize(s)), is subject to variation at the discretion of RunSociety or the sponsors, and any change will be final and binding upon every entrant in the contest.
- RunSociety does not make any warranty or representation to the availability, suitability of use and quality of any prize(s) and does not accept any liability in respect of such prize(s). The sponsor or RunSociety reserves the right to replace the prize(s) with other(s) of similar value should the prize(s) be unavailable for any reason.
- RunSociety shall not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, losses, damages, costs and expenses that may arise or occur in connection with the contest or prizes.
- Contestants must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the contest and abide by the decisions of RunSociety, which are final in all matters relating to the contest.
- The winners agree to grant RunSociety the right to use the winners' names, photos and images for any publicity purposes, including but not limited to print, broadcast, outdoor and online media.
- All submissions for RunSociety contests will belong RunSociety, which reserves the right to use the submissions on all media without further consent from any party.
- RunSociety reserves the right to add,delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions, at any time, at its sole discretion.
- RunSociety reserves the right to terminate, cancel or extend any contests at anytime without any prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- You agree that RunSociety’s decisions related to each Contest and all distribution of prizes are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Prize(s) will be fulfilled by Sponsor, and if you are a winner, Sponsor may use the shipping address you submitted to fulfill your prize. A prize is typically shipped within two to three weeks of the drawing. RunSociety or the Sponsor may also arranged the winner to collect in person at any designation address. Should the winner be unable to come down personally, a letter of authorisation (indicating the name and IC of the person collecting on behalf) and a photocopy of the winner's identification card is required for verification. Failing to do collect the prize for more than 2 weeks will resulted in the prizes to be forfeited.
Participation/Administration and Rules
- The participation duration for each individual contest may differ.
- RunSociety reserves the right to:
- Amend the registration date and set a contestant quota at its discretion
- Close applications at its discretion
- Modify the prizes, rules, terms and conditions from time to time without notice
- There is no limit to the number of entries per participant. However only the best response of each participant will be taken into consideration for the contest.
- To ensure a fair and equal opportunity for all the participants, the winners will be selected at random by our computer generator.
- Results will be announced on the RunSociety Contest page and via social media. Winners who do not respond within 7 days after the results are released will have their prize forfeited. RunSociety is at liberty to reselect/replace any other winner or giveaway/forfeit the prizes.
- Contestants must provide RunSociety with a registered mobile phone number and email for communication and contest purposes.
- RunSociety will inform and communicate with winners via SMS, Facebook message/e-mail or any method necessary. Winners are advised to check their inbox regularly for the latest updates. It is the responsibility of winners to respond promptly. Contestants agreed to be contacted by RunSociety via any method deem suitable by RunSociety.
- RunSociety shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with the contest and/or prize(s) and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by an entrant arising from the contest or prize(s).
- In all cases RunSociety will not be held liable if any prize(s) does not reach any winner for reasons beyond the RunSociety's control.
- Entries that contain any illegal, defamatory, obscene, or offensive material will be immediately disqualified. RunSociety decision is final and no appeal will be entertained. RunSociety reserves the absolute right to withdraw any participation without assigning any reason for doing so.
- By participating in the contest, the entrants:
- a. warrant that any content submitted as a part of their entry into the contest is original and in which they own all rights;
- b. agree to the use of their name and/or likeness, without compensation, by RunSociety and/or any party authorized by RunSociety;
- c. grant RunSociety and any party authorized by RunSociety an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to use any material submitted as a part of their entry into the contest (the works) in any manner, for any purpose RunSociety may see fit, in all forms of media now known or hereafter invented.
- d. to the fullest extent permitted by law, waive any moral rights or similar rights they may have in the works or any part thereof throughout the world; and
- e. undertake not to object to any use of the works by RunSociety or any party authorized by RunSociety.
Last updated: 11th December 2017, Version: 1.5.3