ASICS has unveiled a totally new collection of running footwear and apparel, named fuzeX to match the demands and needs of the next generation of runners who are looking for versatility and design.
The fuzeGEL, a new lightweight midsole developed by ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, Japan, combines lightness and protection with a sleek three-dimensional curved design.
With a range of colour variations, the minimalist design also features three-dimensional curves along the entire upper to reflect energy radiating smoothly as the heel hits the ground. Matched with a range of coordinating apparel similarly designed for lightweight, protection and versatility, runners can enjoy wearing fuzeX not just when running or training but also for day-to-day wear.
- fuzeGEL™ – A new lightweight combination of GEL® infused foam absorbs shock and bounces back in a big way.
- SEAMLESS UPPER – Less overlays means more comfort, a glove-like fit, and a clean, sleek aesthetic.
- SOLYTE® CRADLE – Inherently provides stability without the bulk.
- FULL GROUND CONTACT – A more intimate connection with the ground encourages you to run on impulse with confidence.
- 8MM DROP – A low heel drop encourages quicker transitions and liquefies your stride.
Inspiration For A New Generation
Running continues to be a growing popular sport around the world and fuzeX’s unique combination of performance and style is perfectly suited to the needs of a youthful and dynamic demographic. Representing 24% of the running market in Europe, a core generation of runners aged 14-25 are highly active and incorporate running into their lifestyle as part of a wide range of sports activities; traditional and themed running events, gym work-outs and in training for other sports.
The ASICS fuzeX is available for men and women in a range of vibrant colours, and will retail for S$179 nationwide in ASICS mono brand stores and select sporting goods stores from 3 February 2016 onwards.
The launch colour ways include an energetic “ASICS Blue/Indigo Blue/Hot Orange” for men and an uplifting
“Titanium/Azalea/Black” for women. Other colour ways include “Cherry tomato/White/Estate Blue” and
“Carbon/Flash Yellow/ Black” for the men, and “Turquoise/Sharp Green/Ink” and “Silver/Min/Orchid” for the women’s version of fuzeX which will be released from March 2016 onwards.
A marathon pack of fuzeX models will also be available from March 2016 onwards.
Win a Trip to Seoul
Starting 3 February, snap a shot of you getting fit in your favourite running spot and tell us where fuzeX shoes will take you using the hashtag #fuzeXplore for a chance to win a grand prize of a trip to Seoul to participate in the ASICS Cool Run (a 7km fun run)!
Here’s how you can enter:
- Follow @ASICSSG on Instagram
- Post a picture of you getting fit and tell the world “ASICS fuzeX shoes will take me to ________(your ideal running destination and why)”
- Hashtag with #fuzeXplore and #ASICSSG
Terms and conditions apply. More information, visit ASICS Singapore.