Check Your CSC Run by the Bay 2017 Full Race Results and Download e-Certificate!
The CSC Run By The Bay is organised by the Civil Service Club. It is a key event in the Public Service STAR Games Calendar and is aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle among public officers and the community at large.
The CSC Run by the Bay 2017 flagged off on 01 October 2017 at Marina Barrage, starting from 5 a.m. with the 21KM Ekiden category first, followed by 10KM, 5KM and 1KM category.
10km Male Open Winners
- Adriel Tay @ 00:35:31
- Wei Xiang Ong @ 00:37:46
- Dominic Watkins @ 00:38:28
10km Female Open Winners
- Ee Ling Ong@ 00:45:07
- Qianyi Ng @ 00:48:43
- Lydia stalin @ 00:49:55
21km Male Open Winners
- Josphat Kiptanui Too Cheboi @ 01:15:05
- Gordon Lim @ 01:20:32
- Michael Hua @ 01:25:43
21km Female Open Winners
- Jemimah Wayua Musau @ 01:20:52
- Caroline Kigen @ 01:26:58
- Xiuying Hu @ 01:30:51
The full race results are available now. Do check them out below.
Full CSC Run By The Bay Open Results
- 10km Male Open
- 10km Female Open
- 21km Male Open
- 21km Female Open
- 21km EKIDEN Male Open
- 21km EKIDEN Female Open
Full CSC Run By The Bay Public Service Results
- 10km Male Public Service
- 10km Male Public Service Active Agers
- 10km Male Public Service Senior
- 10km Female Public Service
- 10km Female Public Service Senior
- 10km Team of 4 Male Public Service
- 10km Team of 4 Male Public Service Active Agers
- 10km Team of 4 Male Public Service Senior
- 10km Team of 4 Female Public Service
- 10km Team of 4 Female Public Service Senior
- 21km Male Public Service
- 21km Female Public Service
- 21km EKIDEN Male Public Service
- 21km EKIDEN Female Public Service
For inquires with your race result, you can write in to the organiser.
View your race results & download your CSC Run By The Bay 2017 electronic certificate (for 21KM & 10KM competitive runners only) below.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.