On The Hills 10K 2018 Race Results: Rain Doesn’t Stop Them
A fun, wet and positive race experience.
The On The Hills 10K 2018 was held on Saturday morning, 2 June 2018 at 30 Dairy Farm Rd. The flag off time were delayed due to a heavy thunderstorm until 8.30 a.m. from the stipulated time at 7.30 a.m. Despite the rain, most participants enjoy the inaugural trail run with positive comments.
Click on the link below to retrieve your race results.
On The Hills 10K 2018 Race Results
Men's Open 10k
- 1st Ben Moreau, Bib 19984, Gun Time 35m 29s
- 2nd Manuel Tornero Arago, Bib 10165, Gun Time 37m 52s
- 3rd David Berger, Bib 10166, Gun Time 38m 42s
Mens Veteran 10k
- 1st James Lyon, Bib 20011, Gun Time 41m 55s
- 2nd Takuya Sawada, Bib 20097, Gun Time 42m 36s
- 3rd Bertrand Czarny, Bib 20211, Gun Time 43m 27s
Women's Open 10k
- 1st Valerie Yong, Bib 30014, Gun Time 42m 36s
- 2nd Maire Nic Amhlaoibh, Bib 30004, Gun Time 42m 40s
- 3rd Vanessa Yong, Bib 30013, Gun Time 46m 50s
Women's Veteran 10k
- 1st Vivian Tang, Bib 40090, Gun Time 45m 09s
- 2nd Jenny Huang, Bib 40140, Gun Time 48m 37s
- 3rd Nichole Giles, Bib 40112, Gun Time 48m 41s
Featured Photo Credit: Ming Ham
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.