Powerman Malaysia 2018 Race Results and e-Certificate: World’s Largest Competitive Duathlon
The Powerman Asia Duathlon Championships – Malaysia 2018 comprising of four categories – Individual Classic and Team Relay Classic (10km – 60km – 10km), and the Individual Short and Team Relay Short (5km – 30km – 5km) was held on Sunday, 4 March 2018.
The Powerman Asia Duathlon Championships Malaysia 2018 came to a close with a total of 3,756 top elite duathletes, multi-sport athletes and enthusiasts from 41 countries running and cycling their hearts out.
Defending champion from The Netherlands, Thomas Bruins made it three consecutive titles in the Male Elite Category and first-timer to Malaysia, Anna Eberhardt-Halasz from Hungary took the Female Elite Category crown at this year’s edition of the world’s largest competitive duathlon.
Powerman Asia Duathlon Championships Malaysia 2018 (Male)
- 1st Thomas Bruins (The Netherlands) 02:38:17
- 2nd Matt Smith (Australia) 02:47:26
- 3rd John Leerams Chicano (The Philippines) 02:47:26
Powerman Asia Duathlon Championships Malaysia 2018 (Female)
- 1st Anna Eberhardt-Halasz (Hungary) 02:54:04
- 2nd Miriam Van Reijen (The Netherlands) 03:04:04
- 3rd Monica Torres (The Philippines) 03:06:42
2018 Putrajaya ASTC Middle Distance Duathlon Asian Championships (Male)
- 1st John Leerams Chicano (The Philippines) 02:47:26
- 2nd Emmanuel Commendador (The Philippines) 02:51:54
- 3rd Raymund Torio (The Philippines) 02:55:45
2018 Putrajaya ASTC Middle Distance Duathlon Asian Championships (Female)
- 1st Monica Torres (The Philippines) 03:06:42
- 2nd Airi Sawada (Japan) 03:18:04
- 3rd Jelsie Sabado (The Philippines) 03:32:43
Check your Powerman Malaysia 2018 race results and download your e-Certificate
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.