World Cities Online Night Marathon 2021 Series: What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
The 2020 World Cities Online Night Marathon was so popular, runners get another chance to show their mettle in 2021. Will you be one of them?
As successes go, the 2020 World Cities Online Challenges far exceeded the expectations of international runners so when Spacebib sat down to consider 2021, is it any surprise everyone agreed on a follow-up targeting some of the most exotic locations on the planet?
The 2021 race series gives you the chance you’ve always wanted to sprint to Amsterdam, Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Las Vegas, Madrid, Osaka, Reykjavik, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore and Taipei.
Passports? Not necessary. You will cover the globe virtually and indulge your inner travel fanatic with dreams of running past each nation’s most prominent attractions and landmarks.
Whether you’ll be running solo or with companions, it matters not what your work schedule happens to be or what you wear as you can rack up the kilometers with abandon courtesy of your favorite pair of running shoes and all of the enthusiasm you’ve amassed since COVID derailed your passion for in-person competition.
Why choose this series over other international online events?
Because it is an original creation by Spacebib, Asia’s preeminent social race platform so you can count on this resource’s quality, efficiency and support.
- The 12 nations on this itinerary will open your world to the planet’s most beautiful cities and you decide if you’re up for going to all 12 or just a few of your favourites.
- Having sequestered long enough to appreciate the benefits of "getting away virtually," you’ll appreciate the history and culture of each city, especially once you glimpse the way each mecca looks at night as you race to each destination.
- You control your race. Flexibility frees you to go at your own pace and on your own terms, starting with decisions to select specific cities for your personal challenge.
- Registering and participating heaps on rewards, from bragging rights and a finisher medal to a limited edition AeroWave™ finisher t-shirt crafted of technology that disperses heat efficiently so you stay cool. Work up a sweat if you like. This remarkable collectible shirt is crafted of anti-odor fabric and it super durable.
Get motivated and get moving
Completing a marathon is more than just a race; it’s a sign that you’re capable of doing anything life throws in your direction. And when you pair that goal of empowerment with an opportunity to customise this race so it perfectly suits your time constraints, lifestyle and schedule, you achieve a state of self-confidence that can't be duplicated.
Getting to the end of this self-imposed challenge is both easy and fun. Spacebib understands you and the demands made on your life, which is why you are given latitude to run all year round to accomplish your goal. You’re in control of your destiny!
Get pre-registered; get busy and get your rewards
Signing up for your personal night world tour could not be any easier, which is why you will be stoked the moment you receive the news that registration has opened:
- But first pre-register right now to secure a race slot and a chance to win 1 classic race slots of any race in the series.
Spacebib stands ready to support your efforts big time, giving you complete access to your account as well as our helpful experts, each of whom wants you to see the world one footfall at a time.
From registration to receipt of entitlements, once you complete this Herculean challenge, you acquire membership in a very elite club of international members: passionate runners who take pride in belonging to this robust community.
Where in the world would you like to make your 2021 World Cities Online Night Marathon mark? Why settle for one nation when you can become a citizen of 12?
Let us know your top 3 night cities in the comments below:
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.