ASICS unveils an exclusive, limited release of its latest JYUNI apparel range called JYUNI SHINKOKYU.
Prior to the Black, White and Aiiro collections, this apparel is going to be the fourth instalment from the premium capsule range with only 84 pieces available in stores from 4th October 2018.
The JYUNI SHINKOKYU collection was inspired by the city of Tokyo, in translation meaning “Begin with a Breath”. It aims to encourage customers to start their journey with a breath, or in other words a fresh start. Lying within the core of ASICS’s philosophy, it advocates for a sound mind in a sound body.
Every piece is crafted with the most attention to details with highly skilled craftsmanship cuts and bold styles. The collection is created using quality fabric, highly functional with stretch, breathability and water-resistant properties. Additionally, it is inspired by the traditional Japanese calligraphy. Representing their own uniqueness, each product is completed with lining graphics and gold + black fabric to express ‘Wabi-sabi’.
Check out these ASICS products!
1. JYUNI Woven FZ Jacket:
- An oversized hoodie that unites function and fashion with high performance lightweight taffeta fabric and wind-proof qualities.
- RRP SG$329.00
2. JYUNI Knit FZ Jacket:
- A unique half-zip pullover hoodie made with breathable pile fleece knit for warmth and protection.
- RRP S$269.00
3. JYUNI LT Padded Vest:
- A padded pullover vest that brings together sport and fashion. Complete with lightweight super soft PrimaLoft insulation to provide extra warmth.
- RRP S$239
4. JYUNI Knit Pant:
- Hybrid padded pants with lightweight, super soft Primaloft insulation to provide extra warmth. Made with knit fabric to ensure comfort and warmth.
- RRP S$219
5. JYUNI LS Top:
- Double-side, long-sleeved tee, constructed from a stretchable and lightweight fabric to prevent loss of shape.
- RRP S$149
6. JYUNI SS Top
- Double knit, breathable, short-sleeved tee constructed from a stretchable and lightweight fabric to prevent loss of shape.
- RRP S$129
As mentioned from above, the JYUNI SHINKOKYU collection is only available at ASICS Plaza Singapura from 4th October 2018. Don’t miss out this chance! Check them out now!