Introducing SKECHERS Nite Owl Series by the SKECHERS Performance Division
The SKECHERS GOrun 3, GOrun Ride 3 and GOrun Ultra all feature photoluminescent glow technology that produces a glow effect in dark or low light conditions. Short exposure to natural light or artificial light causes the shoe to glow in the dark. The more powerful the light charge, the greater and long-lasting the glow!
Speed with Innovative Performance: SKECHERS GOrun 3
The SKECHERS GOrun 3 is the next generation of transitional running shoes. Designed for speed with innovative performance technologies to promote a midfoot strike, it fosters a barefoot running experience while offering cushioning and impact protection.
Here are some more details on the GOrun 3:
- 3 layer Power-prene mesh on front panel allows for support while offering ample room for toe splay.
- GOimpulse sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a responsive running experience.
- M-Strike technology promotes a midfoot strike.
- Custom Fit insole is removable for an even more minimal feel.
- 4mm Heel Drop to bring you closer to a natural barefoot experience.
- Resalyte Midsole – Proprietary lightweight injection-moulded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact.
Go the Distance with the SKECHERS GOrun Ride 3
The GOrun Ride 3 is the next generation of SKECHERS GOrun Ride which has enhanced Resalyte cushioning to go the distance.
More details on the GOrun Ride 3:
- Upper provides lateral and medial support for stability during long or short distance runs while maintaining breathability.
- GOimpulse sensors and pillars repositioned on outsole to allow for an even smoother transition and optimised running experience.
- Removable insole for a custom fit.
- 4-way stretch mesh on front and side panels.
- Promotes a midfoot strike.
- 4mm heel drop.
SKECHERS GOrun Ultra is the Ultimate in Cushioned Running
Discover the ultimate in cushioned running with the SKECHERS GOrun Ultra shoe. Great for long distance runs, recovery runs, or for those looking for maximum cushioning, with more Resalyte than ever before.
Here's how the GOrun Ultra compares to the other 2:
- Enhanced Resalyte cushioning than SKECHERS GOrun Ride shoes.
- A unique combination of a soft Resalyte midsole and more rigid Resagrip outsole provides cushioning and support.
- Aggressive traction control GOimpulse sensors on outsole allow for superior control on any terrain.
- 4mm heel drop without insole; 8mm heel drop with added optional insole.
- 4-way stretch mesh on side panels for added comfort.
Where to Buy?
The SKECHERS GOrun 3, GOrun Ride 3 will be available from mid-July onwards, while the GOrun Ultra is now available in all SKECHERS Concept Stores in Singapore. Prices range from S$169 to S$189.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.