On Cloud: The World’s Lightest Yet Fully Cushioned Running Shoe Comes With Fresh Colours
Winning the Design Prize Switzerland in 2013 and other prestigious awards, Running Lab is excited to introduce the New Spring15 colours for On in Singapore. On continues to push the boundaries and creates a design statement with bold, fun colours and stylish upper material, prevalent in this new range with one simple mission: make running fun.
Amongst the assorted models, run on clouds this spring in the world's lightest fully running shoe: The On Cloud. Experience the combination of a soft landing with an explosive take-off for an unbelievably light running sensation.
On Cloud, the lightest, fully-cushioned running shoe was introduced to the world last year. It celebrates the notion of Zero-Gravity Running by being incredibly cushioned, yet weighing less than 200g. The Cloud embodies On's patented Swiss CloudTec® system which provides outstanding cushioning and maximum impact protection.
Nicola Spirig (Gold Medallist at the Olympic Games in London in 2012) has said that The Cloud is a hidden performer. Stylish and relaxed in appearance, it turns out to be an astonishingly fast and flexible running shoe that she now uses regularly in her running training and in all races.
Besides Nicola Spirig, hobby runners as well as world-class athletes who are training or competing have every confidence in the Cloud. World Champion Triathlete Tim Don took the first place at the Ironman 70.3 Monterrey while Mexican Athlete, Mauricio Mendez Cruz got the third spot, both competed in The Clouds.
On Cloud – Zero-Gravity Running:
Runners' Profile: Runners who want a minimal shoe with maximum cushioning.
- Breathable mesh provides perfect foot climate
- Reflective details ensure light visibility in the dark
- Additional lace loops allow for individual lacing
- Speedboard evenly distributes pressure to the 16 Cloud elements
- Shields the foot from water and soil
- CloudTec® sole based on custom foam formula provides the signature cushioned landing of all On shoes
- Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility
- Central channel allows each Cloud element to move individually
- Abrasion pads to ensure longevity
On Cloudsurfer – Unleash Your Speed:
Runners' Profile: All types of runners looking for a cushioned yet responsive training and competition shoe.
- Liner mesh with smart foam adapts to foot for high comfort and moisture control
- Perforated tongue combines breathability and padded comfort
- Intelligent side-stitching secure perfect tongue positioning
- The reflective applications on the side aid visibility in the dark
- High-grade EVA midsole provides prolonged durability and performance
- Provides flex power to transform landing impact into forward movement
- CloudTec® compound formula offers the ultimate in low abrasion durability
- Honeycomb slip-patter provides grip on and off the road
On Cloudsurfer – Put Fun Into Your Run:
Runners' Profile: All types of runners looking for a comfortable all-round shoe.
- The mesh fabric cools the foot and repels dirt
- The diagonal upper supports the natural gait
- The perforated tongue ensures balanced ventilation
- The intelligent net fabric supports the heel
- The pressure-foam EVA mid-sole forms a comfortable insole
- The honeycomb profile offers adhesion both on and off the road
The full range of On Spring15 collection is now exclusively available at all Running Lab stores. Selected models are also available in LIV ACTIV stores. So try On today as there is an On for every runner!
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.