What’s Special About The New Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones?
Don't know what type of wireless headphones to use? This would be the perfect fit for you!
Jaybird announced the release of their latest product, the Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sports Headphones. For those who are looking to transition from wired to wireless, this could be a good option for you. Tarah's window of opportunities allows freedom of wireless sound while offering a lightweight, low profile design ideal for daily workout and fitness performance.
Jamie Parker, CEO of Jaybird had this to say:
We know a lot of dedicated athletes and fitness fans haven't yet made the switch to wireless headphones. We designed Jaybird Tarah to be the perfect introduction to going wireless, tangle-free and easy-to-use while delivering on the Jaybird fundamentals: sweat- and waterproof, a secure and comfortable sport fit, incredible sound with customizable EQ settings through the Jaybird app, and great battery life. Once people try Tarah, it will become an essential part of their training gear.
You could now enjoy your music without interference from your headphones. Thus, it is the perfect companion for your video workout programs be it on a stationary bike or a running treadmill.
Pricing and Availability
Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sports Headphones are expected to be available in stores and online in Singapore in November 2018 at the retail price of S$145.00. The wireless headphones will be available in two colour combinations: Black/Flash and Nimbus Gray/Jade. Furthermore, download the free Jaybird app which is available through the iOS® and AndroidTM app stores.
- The internal rechargeable battery offers 6 hours of play time per charge, providing sufficient power for a full workout session or a day relaxing outdoors.
- A quick 10 minutes charge is able to give one hour of play time before or during your workout.
Waterproof and Sweat-proof:
- The IPX7 waterproof rating and double hydrophobic, sweat-proof nano coating mean it is able to conquer any weather conditions.
Customisable Sports Fit:
- The interchangeable, ultra-soft and flexible silicone ear gels provide a secure, comfortable fit so you can enjoy your music without distractions from your headphones.
- A Speed Cinch cord management system allows you to adjust the length of the cable during your training.
- Make use of the "Find My Fit" feature within the Jaybird application to help you dial in your preferred fit.
- Easily customise your EQ settings through the Jaybird application and save them directly to the headphones to enjoy a unique, personalised music experience with unwavering sound quality.
Hassle-Free Music and Calls:
- With a simple single button interface, manage your calls and music conveniently.
- Any devices that support Bluetooth connections.
- iOS and Andriod users will get a consistent, seamless out-of-box pairing and connecting experience.
- Compatible with Siri and Google Assistant and is "Made for Google" ensuring compatibility with Google devices.
- Compatible with iOS 11+ and Android 6.0+.
- Jaybird Tarah is compatible with the Jaybird App
- JayBird App is free for both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Create your own personalised equalizer settings and save them directly to the buds.
- Spotify integration to share your favourite running playlists directly through the app.
- Able to locate your headphones if they go missing.
- Headset: 528 mm x 13.25mm x 23.6mm
- Controller: 45.7mm x 11.7mm x 5.6mm
- Charger: 112mm x 33.6mm x 7.2mm
- Weight of headphone (without Eargels): 13.85g
- Weight of Charger: 6.5g
- One-year limited warranty
Are you still using a wired earphone? Will you be getting the Jaybird Tarah after its release? Share with us your thoughts!