A brand new trail race with 4 different race categories – 15km/25km/50km.
The race will start and finish at Dairy Farm with 95% of the routes on trails with a challenging mix of gravel, tarmac and grasslands making up the remaining 5%. It’s a race designed for runners of all abilities, thus the 4 different categories to suit their trail running skills. The main highlight is the 50km which is a single continuous run that doesn’t involve any loops. In fact, none of the 4 categories on offer involves any loops. So say goodbye to trail races that make you run in loops!
Forest Force 50 will thrill and delight all runners seeking a change of routine from the usual road races in Singapore. It’s a race designed to stand out. So mark the date on your running calendar and May The Fourth Be With You!