2XU Compression Run 2018 Singapore Race Results Are Out
How do you fare?
The 2XU Compression Run 2018 was held on 8 April 2018, morning from 4.30 a.m. with 3 different categories, 5km, 10km and 21km at F1 Pit building.
2XU Compression Run 2018 Race Winners
21.1KM Men's Competitive
- 1st: Fabian Downs - 1:12:21
- 2nd: Ahmad Lamchannak - 1:16:07
- 3rd: Andreas Wenger - 1:16:07
21.1KM Women's Competitive
- 1st: Rie Sugaya - 1:24:27
- 2nd: Monica Torres - 1:26:27
- 3rd: Bao Ying Lim - 1:27:16
10KM Men's Competitive
- 1st: Nimesh Gurung - 0:35:22
- 2nd: Noboru Matsumoto - 0:36:27
- 3rd: Kevin Soh Guo Jie - 0:37:18
10KM Women's Competitive
- 1st: Cheryl Chan - 0:39:18
- 2nd: Vivian Tang - 0:39:38
- 3rd: Concetta Arcella - 0:40:41
5KM Men's Competitive
- 1st: Michael Durante - 0:18:35
- 2nd: Peter Sturgeon - 0:18:44
- 3rd: Jessy Page - 0:18:56
5KM Women's Competitive
- 1st: Suzanne Walsham - 0:18:54
- 2nd: Chui Ling Goh - 0:21:31
- 3rd: Hui Ching Low - 0:23:58
2XU Compression Run 2018 Race Result
Check your race results for the 2XU Compression Run 2018 below.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.