Spacebib Black Friday Sale 2019: Here Are The Best Running Event Deals
Love running? You are in luck, because Spacebib is having a Black Friday Deal!
Planning to go for a run, but at the same time you want to earn beautiful and exquisite finisher medals and tees? Wait no more as we are happy to announce that Spacebib is having the Black Friday Sale!
So, runners it is time to sign up for a bunch of online races together for your family and friends to go for a run as Spacebib got you covered with a 10% discount off any online races of your choice.
Remember to enter the code 'SPACEBIBFRIDAY' to enjoy the discount during checkout.
Black Friday 10% Off All Online Races
Here are online races to enjoy 10% off with the code 'SPACEBIBFRIDAY':
- The Lucky Maneki-Neko Online Race 2020
- Queen Of The Road Online Race 2019
- Legend of the Runner Online Race 2019
- Fire - Elements of The Runners Online Race Series
- Earth - Elements of The Runners Online Race Series
- Metal - Elements of The Runners Online Race Series
- Water - Elements of The Runners Online Race Series
- Wood - Elements of The Runners Online Race Series
- The Great Christmas Online Race 2019
- Total Defence Online Race 2020
- Chinese New Year Prosperity Online Race 2020
Get 35% off
For those who wish to take running to a different new level and try out a marathon at your own time and target. We have even more great news for you.
Spacebib is having a huge 35% off for the World Cities Online Challenge: Road to Marathon Online Race Series. Discount price is automatically applied for this series, so there is no need to apply any code.
Get Early Bird Rates
Not only just that, you can also enjoy the early bird prices for these offline running events.
- Tembusu Vertical Marathon 2020
- Marina Run 2020
- Safari Zoo Run 2020
- iWALK -BVH Charity Walk 2020
- Volvic Forest Force 50 2020
- Melaka Marathon 2020
- Johor Marathon 2020
Hurry, the Black Friday sale ends on 3 Dec. Don't miss the chance to run and save. Let's head to Spacebib to sign up for one of these races right now.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.