Outfit of the Week #8: Add a Splash of Colour to Your Gear!
With The Color Run coming up on 30 & 31 August, you have the perfect reason to dress funky! Dress up in bright colours and vivid accents and get ready for some fun!
Go for bold with a pair of striped Bootie Shorts and a pretty purple Sports Bra! Top it off with a white tank top and hold your stuff with the Vapor Gym Sack. Wear a pair of Dakota Square shades and the limited edition New Balance Freshfoam series designed especially for the Color Run!
Accessorise for race day with the Color Run Headband, Stuff Cuff wristbands and Happy Running socks. Put on your game face and get doused from head to toe in colour!
1. Wild at Heart Tank (White), AUD$49.99 at Lorna Jane
2. Dakota Square Sunglasses (Black/Blue Rev), AU$14.95 at Cotton On;
3. Sports Bra Medium Support (Purple Marl), S$29.90 at H&M;
4. The Colour Run Headband, only available in the race pack for Colour Run participants;
5. Vapor Gym Bag (Light Crimson/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver), US$20 at Nike;
6. Reebok Women's CrossFit Bootie Shorts, AU$54.99 at Rebelsport;
7. Happy Running Socks, US$10 at The Color Run Store.
8. Women's The Colour Run Fresh Foam 980 (Shocking Pink / Bright Yellow), S$169 at all local New Balance retailers;
9. The Stuff Cuff, US$10 at The Colour Run Store;
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.