Outfit of the Week #17: Be Chic & Ever-Ready!
Ladies, sometimes we don't want to think too much about our workout outfits because we're too busy with a long to-do list.
Pair this versatile black and neon tank top with these chic, abstract-print capri pants—perfect for runs and for running post-run errands, too. You'll ease into your running regime with these comfortable Saucony Triumph wide trainers from their brand new ISO series.
Not enough time for a longer run, or just want to mix up your regime? Toss this handy Nike Training Kit into your sleek bag pack and get pumped doing a range of workout options, from high intensity cardio to inner thigh strengthening exercises. Perfect for all fitness levels, this mesh bag comes with a long-length medium resistance band, a light resistance circular band and a speed rope. Don't forget your water bottle to hydrate yourself throughout and after! We picked this turquoise glass water bottle, but it comes in pink too.
Tie in the outfit with this slate-coloured FitBit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband. Armed with raving reviews, this wristband also comes in black and bright hot pink, in case you want more pops of colour. Beat the head with this snap-back black cap and you're set for the day!
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband, US$99.95 from Dick's Sporting Goods;
- Lifefactory 16 ounce Glass Water Bottle with Flip Top, US$22.99 from Dick's Sporting Goods;
- Nike Pro Inside Loose Women's Training Tank Top, AU$70 from Nike;
- SPR STR Snap-Back Cap, S$35 from Royal Sporting House;
- Nike Training Kit, US$35 from Dick's Sporting Goods;
- Women's UA Neoprene Bagpack, S$69 from Under Armour;
- Bullet Capri, US$65 from Saucony;
- Saucony Triumph ISO Wide, S$199 from Royal Sporting House
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.