Outfit of the Week #7: Dressed For Summer!
It might be the hottest time of the year, but that’s not going to stop us! Channel the summer spirit by choosing bright, vivid colours and breathable wear that keeps you well ventilated.
Protect yourself from the sun with the Trail Dryer Cap, which is specially designed for extreme heat and humidity. Put on the breathable Lila Tank in a vivid dark pink, along with a simple black mesh running skort. Liven up the outfit with a boldly printed sports bra.
Ease into barefoot running with the signature Fivefingers shoes from Vibram. If you’re running under the sun, remember to bring along some sunblock!
- New Balance Women’s Lila Tank, AU$39.99 at RebelSport;
- Women’s Trail Dryer Cap, S$39.90 available at all Columbia boutiques and selected World of Outdoors and World of Sports;
- Nike Pro Core Bra – Women’s, S$59 at Singapore Nike retail outlets.
- Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+, from Avene;
- Women’s PR Mesh Skort, US$52 from Brooks Sports;
- Vibram Fivefingers Bikila EVO: S$209 from local retailers (Takashimaya, Isetan, Running Lab, Outdoor Life, Feder Sports, Tangs Vivocity);
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.