Outfit Of The Week #4: Hit The Trails With This Running Outfit
We absolutely love trail running. But in order to get enjoy the trails fully, you've got to bring the right gear with you.
Try on the GEL-KAYANO 20 trainers, along with some Draft Shorts by Under Armour and a running vest from H&M. Keep your feet comfortable with a pair of Elite Ultra Light socks from Feetures.
Keep yourself protected from the sun with a cap from Reebok, and stay hydrated with the Speed 2 hydration belt from Nathan Sports. Lastly, put on a pair of wireless earphones from Jabra!
1. Running Vest, S$19.90 at H&M;
2. Jabra Sport Wireless+, US$99.99 from Jabra;
3. Men's Reebok ONE Cap, US$24 at Reebok, Speed 2 600ml, US$55 at Nathan Sports;
4. Nathan Speed 2 Waistpack with Two 10-Ounce Nutrition Flasks, USD$33.79 from Amazon;
5. GEL-KAYANO 20, US$160 at Asics (or S$249 at all authorised Singapore retail outlets);
6. Under Armour Men's Draft 3" Shorts, AU$30 at Rebel Sport;
7. Elite Ultra Light No Show Tab, US$14.99 at Feetures! Performance Socks.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.