Outfit of the Week #9: Stay Sleek and Stylish While Running at Night!
You can wear reflective clothing without looking like a fluorescent light bulb when heading out for a night run! Here's this week's pick of great running gear that doesn't sacrifice style for safety when running at dusk!
If you're using your smartphone for GPS or music, strap on a protective armband to keep it dry! Feel the beat with a pair of lemon lime earphones from SOL REPUBLIC. Tackle the night with a fluorescent Nightcat tee from Puma, and stay dry with a stylish cooling towel from New Balance.
The special Phenom Two-in-One Men's Running Shorts from Nike gives you extra support and range of motion, while an New Balance LED carrying case stores your valuables and alerts others while you run in the dark. Finally, slip on the new Saucony Ride 7 in cool blue, black and citron colours!
1. Sport-Fit Plus Galaxy S5 Armband, US$29.99 at Belkin;
2. RELAYS (3-Button) In-Ear Headphones, US$79.99 at SOL REPUBLIC;
3. Puma Men's PR Pure Nightcat Tee, AU$35 at Rebelsport;
4. New Balance Sport Cooling Towel, US$15.99 at Fit4Balance;
5. Nike 5" Phenom 2-In-1 Short, US$51.29 at Wiggle;
6. New Balance LED Slim Runner, US$24.99 at New Balance;
7 - Saucony Ride 7, S$159 at all Royal Sporting House stores, iRun (Queensway Shopping Centre), NZone, Feder Sports and Running Lab.