Polar Grit X Pro: Latest additional to Polar wearable sports watch family
The new Polar Grit X Pro gives sports enthusiasts the tools they need to go wherever their heart takes them…
Polar Electro launches the latest additions to their Grit X, Vantage and Unite families: Polar Grit X Pro and Polar Grit X Pro Titan, the newly updated Polar Vantage V2 SHIFTTM Edition, a new red colorway for the Polar Vantage V2.
Polar Grit X Pro
The Polar Grit X Pro is the next step in Polar's journey to encourage people to explore the world around them.
The Polar Grit X Pro has military-grade durability, ultra-long battery life and extensive training, recovery, sleep and navigation features designed to help outdoor enthusiasts handle nearly any environment.
- STYLE – A premium, military-grade design with scratch-resistant Sapphire glass lens and a flexible, durable FKM wristband.
- MILITARY-GRADE DURABILITY – Designed for heavy-duty use and tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G), water-resistant up to 100 meters, and built to withstand temperatures of –20 degrees Celsius up to 50 degrees Celsius.
- ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE – Up to 40 hours training time with full GPS and HR tracking, and 100 hours of battery life using multiple power save options. Up to 7 days in watch mode with 24/7 tracking.
- OHR TRACKING & GPS ACCURACY – Track every heartbeat with Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology and know an exact location with built-in GPS and assisted-GPS for fast-fix times.
- NAVIGATION FEATURES – New route and elevation profiles, turn-by-turn guidance powered by Komoot, see every up and down of the journey through Hill Splitter™, and navigate back to start using the Track Back feature.
- ALWAYS-ON OUTDOOR DASHBOARDS – New navigation and daylight dashboards with a barometric based altimeter, location coordinates, sunrise, sunset and twilight times and compass.
- FUEL & ENERGY INSIGHTS – Track energy usage and get smart fuel reminders during extra-long sessions using the FuelWise smart fueling assistant.
- TRAINING LOAD PRO & RECOVERY PRO – Insights to aid complete physical recovery before the next session, including automatically calculating cardio and muscle loads.
- SLEEP & RECOVERY DATA – Sleep Plus Stages™ and Nightly Recharge™ features to track sleep duration and quality, showing overnight recovery in one simple score.
- RUNNING POWER – Automatically measure power values from wrist during running sessions with the built-in GPS and barometer.
- COMPREHENSIVE TESTS – Multiple tests including Running and Cycling Performance tests, Leg Recovery Test and Orthostatic Test to check body conditions, calculate performance, track progress, and personalize running or cycling training zones.
- SPORTSWATCH ESSENTIALS – Wrist-based music controls, weather reports and push notifications.
Polar Grit X Pro Titan
To give athletes even more choice as they reap the benefits of the outdoors, Polar is extending the Grit X family further, with the new Polar Grit X Pro Titan.
Designed for those who want all the features of the Polar Grit X Pro, but with an even lighter device (12% lighter case than Polar Grit X Pro), the Polar Grit X Pro Titan is for even heavier duty and adventurous use thanks to ultra-strength, aerospace titanium.
It also comes with two wrist bands: a premium, waterproof FKM band and a perforated leather band for those everyday moments.
The Polar Grit X Pro and Polar Grit X Pro Titan are now available for $749.00 and $849.00 respectively at its offcial website and selective retailers.