2017 Race Against Cancer Race Results Are Out!
The battle against cancer continues!
A big THANK YOU to all participants and supporters who helped to make #rac2017 possible! Now, you can check your Singtel - Singapore Cancer Society Race Against Cancer 2017 race results.
- 1st - Nimesh Grg Gurung, 52m 48s
- 2nd - Ahmad Lamchannak, 56m 30s
- 3rd - Kevin Soh, 58m 32s
- 1st - Vanja Cnops, 1h 02m 17s
- 2nd - Ying Rong Mok, 1h 03m 18s
- 3rd - Yingqi Lee, 1h 07m 59s
- 1st - Zachary Ryan Deveraj, 38m 33s
- 2nd - Dave J.P. Lommen, 38m 40s
- 3rd - Alfred Lee, 40m 32s
- 1st - Abigail E Xuan Sim, 50m 21s
- 2nd - Justine Louise Ruggeri, 50m 48s
- 3rd - Nicole Low, 51m 21s
- 1st - TEAM MILEAGE, Average Time: 38m 25s
- 2nd - TEAM BD, Average Time: 47m 13s
- 3rd - TEAM LIERLEVER, Average Time: 48m 12s
Click below to retrieve individual race results.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.