Bata’s New XoRise Genesis Offers Higher Bounce with Every Step You Take
XoRise Genesis, Bata’s latest power performance shoes, features improved technology with 25% more rebound.
The new XoRise Genesis from Bata brings speed and energy to the next level with its improved technologies. This power performance shoe offers 25% higher bounce than the regular pEVA midsole with the XoRise new energy-return cushioning compound.
The design of XoRise Genesis is inspired by cellular growth and genome sequencing imagery. The wrap-around tongue construction and extra-padded collar increase the support. The woven jacquard outer layer makes XoRise more protective and supportive, yet ultra-flexible, breathable, and weightless.
Engineered for maximum experience from start to finish, XoRise Genesis is perfect for walking, running and even cross-training. The core benefits offered by the shoes include the following.
- The cushioning compound of XoRise Genesis is more responsive and has 25% more rebound than a regular pEVA midsole.
- The midsole cushioning system dissipates heel-strike impact and actively springs back to its original shape.
- Its resilient outsole offers durability with longer shoe lifespan than regular pEVA material.
- With tunnel system, the recessed geometric shapes in the midsole reduce overall shoe’s weight. At the same time, the midsole material displaces into cavities to redistribute impact forces.
- Deep, full-length grooves in the outsole provide transversal flexibility.
- Lateral grooves in the outsole bend with the natural motion of your feet.
- Griptron technology uses full-piece 4-5mm rubber outsole for superior traction in any direction.
Together, all the features of XoRise Genesis provide a form-fitting support for your feet, preventing discomfort and injury while maintaining its comfort, style and durability for a lively running experience.
For individuals yearning a technologically-advanced sporting gear with superior quality, the XoRise Genesis shoes’ enduring performance will heighten your fitness routine.
The XoRise will be available at all Bata stores from March 2018, and will retail at S$49.95.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.