Participants for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2017 will received a new medal design when they completed the race. Shaped to look like the Singapore map, the design showcases various iconic landmarks including the Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum and Singapore Flyer.
With no cap to the number of early bird sign-ups, close to 30,000 runners have already booked their slots in what promises to be the best SCSM yet.
Additionally, there is a host of benefits for participants including:
- Under Armour Running and Finisher T-shirts*
- Race pack worth over S$180, includes an upgraded backpack and free race-day personal accident plan
- A customized Under Armour Running T-shirt and a collectors 300km club coin for runners who have clocked more than 300km at SCSM since 2010
- New routes for both full and half-marathon categories – Through some of Singapore’s most iconic heritage locations
- A cold towel upon finishing, digital race photo, cooling zones, longer hydration points and mist tunnels introduced
- Be part of the Running Club Challenge – encouraging friendly rivalry amongst the running clubs in Singapore
*Only for Marathon and Ekiden Runners
What do you think of the new medal design? Sign up for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2017 by 30 June to receive up to S$15 discounts!