The Groiner Exercise Helps Loosen Your Legs Before a Run!
Groiners can help to tone, strengthen and build endurance in your legs. It’s a great warmup exercise if you run daily and/or intend to run in a marathon.
- Get down on the floor in the pushup position.
- Lift one of your legs and move your foot as close to your hand as possible.
- Return to your starting position.
- Repeat the same process with the next leg.
- Repeat 10 times for each leg.
This is an excellent dynamic warmup exercise for your legs to get loose before a run!