The Groiner Exercise Helps Loosen Your Legs Before a Run!
Groiners can help to tone, strengthen and build endurance in your legs. It’s a great warmup exercise if you run daily and/or intend to run in a marathon.
- Get down on the floor in the pushup position.
- Lift one of your legs and move your foot as close to your hand as possible.
- Return to your starting position.
- Repeat the same process with the next leg.
- Repeat 10 times for each leg.
This is an excellent dynamic warmup exercise for your legs to get loose before a run!
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.