New Jabra Elite 75t To Serve Your Long Runs
Wireless earbuds that motivate your every step.
Can't decide which earbuds for your running routine? Why not give the latest wireless earbuds, Jabra Elite 75t a run?
What is Jabra Elite 75t?
Jabra, leader in personal sound as well as office solutions, announced its fourth generation of true wireless earbuds – the Jabra Elite 75t this week.
Engineered to last longer and designed to fit better, the Elite 75t enhances the true wireless experience with a notably longer battery life and a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit.
Fuelled by 150 years of audio engineering excellence, Jabra has a proven track record in true wireless.
The Elite 75t leverages technology from its sister company GN Hearing to reduce power consumption while maintaining strong device connectivity.
It is specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size.
Meticulous engineering ensures that the new compact size continues to deliver the fundamentals users expect from Jabra, namely – robust connectivity, durability, ease of use and a superior calls and music experience.
Making and taking calls is a great experience with the 4-microphone call technology, enhanced with Jabra’s latest noise and wind reducing algorithms.
Key features and specifications
- New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
- More than 7.5 hours battery life, up to 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts
- Fast charging with USB-C
- Music your way with the customizable equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app IP55-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and water*
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa**, Siri® and Google Assistant™
- Compatible with all Bluetooth audio enabled phones and tablets
- The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices
Price and Availability
The Elite 75t will be available in two colours – Titanium Black and Gold Beige, offering varied options to users to suit their preferred style.
The Jabra Elite 75t Titanium Black is now available at S$288.00 from authorised Jabra retail partners and online. Gold Beige will be introduced within Q1 2020.