The Iconic Marina Run Is Back In 2020
It is time for you to run in Singapore.
Do you have any place to go on Saturday 15 February, 2020? If you don't, how about going for the iconic Marina Run at the Gardens By The Bay, Singapore?
If you have not visited Singapore yet, this is a good opportunity to join a run in the new year of 2020 in Singapore. This trip will be an unforgettable trip for runners as they can enjoy the beauty and grandeur of the Marina Bay area while running the race.
About Marina Run 2020
The Herbalife Marina Run features all of the beauty and grandeur of the Marina Bay area. Runners will have an unforgettable evening that will take them from the waterfront communities, over the Marina Barrage, past iconic landmarks and through beautiful Gardens.
No matter if you are an advanced runner or just looking for a scenic jog, the Marina Run promises you that you will have a great time during the race. The Marina Run 2020 consists race categories of 5km Fun Run, 10km, 21km Half Marathon and 30 km.
There are a few of options of transportation to get to the race location, Gardens By The Bay:
- Free shuttle service from Stadium MRT station CC6 - Exit B (pick up venue subject to change)
- Train: MRT Circle line, alight at the Stadium MRT station CC6 Exit B. Free shuttle bus service from Stadium MRT station CC6 to Gardens by the Bay East at Rhu Cross <-----> (Return shuttle service between Stadium MRT & Gardens by the Bay East will run from 3:30pm to 11:30pm (on a first come first serve basis).
- Bus: Bus number 11 & 158. Alight outside Costa Rhu Condo and follow the map provided to walk to the race venue.
- Car: There are very limited parking at Gardens by the Bay East. The nearest public car park other than the one at Bay East is at Kallang indoor stadium and the surrounding open carpark near Kallang leisure park.
- Taxi: Inform the taxi driver that Gardens by the Bay East is at Rhu Cross next to Passion Wave @ Marina. Enter via Tanjong Rhu Road.
The race will flag off at 5.00 p.m. for the 5km fun run, 6.00 p.m. for the 21 half marathon & 30km and 6.30 p.m. for the 10km category.
After the race, the runners will get receive race entitlements such as a finisher medal, a running singlet, a finisher tee for 10km, 21km and 30km category, and event tee for 5km category.
So runners, what are you waiting for? Race slots are limited, so why not sign up today to avoid disappointment.
In these stressful and uncertain times, getting updated with accurate and useful information has never been so critical. No matter how unsettled the future feels, RunSociety will remain with you, delivering high quality news for free so we can all make critical decisions about our lives and health. Together we can overcome.
What we can do to help the situation is to keep our body and immune system in peak condition. If you are allowed or able to run outdoors, please do so cautiously but not panicky. Join our free online race to motivate you and pay tribute to our frontline heroes.